Fast and secure hosting
How much time does it take you to successfully restore a backup of your website or webshop? Have you ever tried that? Do you have one or more backups at all? These are questions to think about.
Web Affinity offers smooth and solid webhosting with extremely low downtime, automatic backups, running on the latest PHP version 7.x. It automatically repairs vulnerable leaks. Our hosting is both durable and affordable.
Speed and sales
Research shows that there is a causal relationship between website speed, number of visitors and revenue. The loading time of a website or web shop is a major factor for Google in determining the quality score in, for example, Google AdWords. As a test you should measure the speed of your website. If you need support afterwards or want to move your website to our hosting, we will gladly help you out.
Free SSL, unlimited storage and automatic backups
Web Affinity offers hosting including:
- Automatic backupsMultiple backups are made automatically over the most recent 14 days. If something goes wrong, you can depend on it with confidence.
- SSL certificate (A rating)
With SSL, information is sent encrypted, so confidential data cannot be intercepted. SSL is required by law when you use a contact form.
- Increased security against hackersThe server is actively being monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This is great to have, especially considering that in February 2017 for example, more than 17 million hacking attempts were detected and measured worldwide.
- Automatic repair of leaks in websites
This basically reduces the likelihood of hackers taking advantage of vulnerable parts and elements.
- Unlimited email and data traffic
Spamfilters, an unlimited number of email addresses and unlimited storage capacity.
- SSD storage and advanced caching
Lightning-fast SSD storage for website and email with data security that is higher than that of traditional hosting.
- Unlimited number of mysql databases
Open Source management system for relational databases, used for WordPress for example.
- Most recent version of PHP 7.x
Although you can choose between different versions, we recommend you to use the latest stable version. PHP 7.x is currently the recommended and most reliable en secure version.
Request a free price quote